This year is already more than halfway over, but Windstream has no plans to slow down delivering data center connectivity! Increasingly, our customers – from content providers to cable companies to other network operators and beyond – are requesting direct connections to access cloud resources at the edge. We’re responding to this demand, expanding into new markets and locations each month, with plans to expand even more throughout the year.
In fact, we’ve completed the following projects in just the past month:
• Activated a new 100G POP at the new Switch data center in Grand Rapids, MI
• Upgraded the QTS data center in Sandston (Richmond), VA to 100G
August will be busy, as we plan to activate 100G capabilities at the following locations throughout the month:
• Telx data center in 60 Hudson, New York City
• Telx data center in 111 8th Avenue, New York City
• Telx data center at 32 6th Avenue (32 Avenue of the Americas), New York City
• QTS data center at 2800 Ashland Avenue, Chicago, IL
• Data Foundry data center at 660 Greens Parkway, Houston,TX
Click here for more on Windstream’s DCI locations or contact your Account Representative. You may also submit a direct quote request for Wave, E-Access, or DCI at these locations through the Carrier Portal.