Windstream’s DS-1 TDM Aggregation product is a scalable and economical solution that enables clients to expand their addressable market by utilizing Windstream’s extensive CLEC network footprint. Multiple T1s are terminated to various end user locations and aggregated onto a higher speed DS-3 facility for delivery to the customer.
By utilizing state-of-the-art multiplexing equipment to access the Windstream network, a “hub” is established within a particular Windstream CO which serves the market targeted by the customer. End user loops deployed from the CO are then delivered to the client via the private aggregated network. As clients wish to further expand their addressable market, additional hubs may be deployed throughout the Windstream network.
• Ideal for target market applications when national coverage is not required
• Over 70 hub peering markets nationwide
• Custom designed network solutions
• Economical solution for market specific applications
• 24 x 7 Network monitoring and support
• Add additional sites with minimal provisioning