Still debating on whether to attend Metro Connect 2017 in Miami, FL (January 31st – February 1st) or stay back at the office?
We’ve got five great reasons you should start making travel plans now!
- It’s January. It’s cold and gray. Miami is neither of these.
- Held at the Nobu Roc Eden Hotel, Metro Connect 2017 offers the perfect opportunity to network with more than 500 industry leaders. Just check out the “Who Attends” list here.
- Take an extra day or two – enjoy Miami! If you’re a diver, check out the 75+ “divable wrecks“. Love Art Deco Architecture? Miami boasts the world’s largest collection. And did we mention the Miami weather during this time of year?
- With Metro Connect 2017′s packed agenda, you won’t want to be the only one who missed out!
- The Windstream Wholesale team – a Silver Sponsor of this year’s event – will be on site and we’re eager to catch up! We’ve had a busy 2016 (especially with our recent West Coast fiber network expansion!) but we want to hear what’s going on with you and your business.
We’d love to learn more about your 2017 plans and how our network and solutions can help you meet your goals. Our broad portfolio of solutions – including optical Waves, MEF 2.0 Certified Carrier Ethernet, MPLS and Dedicated Internet Access – meets the unique needs of our wholesale customers, including content providers, data center and cloud operators and more. And our international customers find that our expanded presence offers the connectivity required to support international traffic coming into the United States, providing low-latency, 10G and 100G connectivity to Tier 1, 2 and 3 markets across the country.
So now that you’re convinced and will be attending Metro Connect 2017, swing by Fisher A to meet the Windstream Wholesale team. Or click here to set up a convenient time during the event.