How To Become a Carrier Solutions Customer:
To become a Carrier Solutions customer, please fill out the form provided below. Once your submission is received and processed, a Windstream Account Manager will contact you by phone and/or email within one (1) business day. Thank you for your inquiry and we look forward to speaking with you.
How To Become an Interconnection Carrier:
All local service providers must comply with a series of industry, regulatory and legal requirements prior to entering into a business relationship with Windstream including the following:
- Obtain a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity (CPCN) or other licensing certificate from state commission, where required. Contact your state commission regarding certificate requirements in state where you plan to conduct business.
- Secure appropriate industry codes (e.g. OCN), as required.
- Secure an Exchange Carrier Code from Telcordia Technologies, Inc.
- Obtain copies of the Articles of Incorporation and Name Registration from the Secretary of State in the state of which you are incorporated.
- Review applicable tariffs for information and pricing. Review Now
- Texas – review list of approved ILEC Interconnection Agreements. Review Now
Executing an Agreement
To become a Local Service Provider, download an submit a complete Interconnect Request Form.
- Indicate the state and type of agreement you wish to execute
- Prepare all necessary documentation listed above for submission with your request. You can fax or mail your request to:
4001 Rodney Parham Road
Little Rock, Ar 72212
- Once you receive an executed agreement, file your request with you respective state commission for approval.
Submitting Your Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) Profile
When submitting your CLEC profile to the LSPAC Center, please include:
- Financial information for credit verification
- Tax certificates (if required)
- Pay deposits (if required)
The pre-order process takes place prior to ordering services. It is intended for the vendor or provider to ascertain the type of service (facility based, unbundled, network elements, resale, etc.) that Windstream Communication Inc. currently provides to the end user. This request may or may not include service information such as toll restrictions and features. The pre-order process also allows a vendor or provider to validate an end user’s street address. Pre-order is defined by the ordering and billing forum (OBF) as optional.
The CSR information Inquiry is used prior to submitting an LSR to view the end user’s current services. For complete guidelines and rules concerning CSIs, download the Windstream Business Rules for CSI/LSRs.
Questions? email LSPAC