The WSA Portal is an online self-service tool – created specifically for our Wholesale customers – allowing them to create, update, view and escalate trouble tickets. Windstream is committed to consistently enhancing the WSA Portal with new functionality and technology improvements, with the ultimate goal of creating an excellent customer experience for our Wholesale customers.
Using the WSA Portal offers several benefits to our Wholesale customers, such as:
- convenience of managing trouble tickets online
- provides a single interface to open, request status of and escalate tickets as necessary
- reduces the need to call into the Wholesale Service Assurance team to open tickets or receive status
Gaining access to the WSA Portal is simple – just reach out to your assigned Wholesale Account Manager to request access. They will assist in getting a username and password assigned. If you already have login credentials, please use the following URL to access the WSA Portal: https://wsap.windstreamwholesale.com/
We are constantly making changes to the WSA Portal, enhancing the layout, adding functionality and improving performance. On average, these enhancement releases are issued once per month. Some of the most notable improvements scheduled for 2017 are as follows:
- Notification Center: This new functionality allows Wholesale customers to store their contact information within the WSA Portal and enroll in MOPS (Maintenance) Notifications. By opting in for MOPS Notifications, Wholesale customers will receive emails when there is an outage impacting their circuits.
- New Ticket Type: This enhancement will allow Wholesale customers to request RFO/RCAs ticket types, just like any other ticket type within the portal. This will reduce the need to email requests for RFO/RCAs to Account Managers or to contact the Service Assurance team via the toll free number.
- OpinionLab Feedback Tool: This new tool will allow Wholesale customers to provide feedback while using the WSA Portal, offering input on the WSA Portal layout, functionality or even how errors are communicated on each screen. This will provide Windstream with real-time information on future WSA Portal enhancement needs, such as resolving performance issues or functionality to improve the overall customer experience.
As of December 2016, the WSA Portal usage rate was 17% – and we’re always seeking options to make using the portal even easier for our customers. Please let us know how the WSA Portal is working for you!